the world when its 6 am and you havent slept all night
the world when it is 6am and you have just woken up
I made this poster just now, my friends and I are going to be putting up posters tomorrow. Lastly, please please try to spread the word anyway you can and help Jahar. :) Also credit to Electra-noor and freejaharblog for the phrases :)
1. I don’t appreciate Fanfic, fandom, or the obsession some of the people in this tag, but I realize that each and every one of us is a supporter. The more people we have, the better, the bigger the impact. And I don’t care anymore if Dzhokhar’s looks brought you here, a lot of those people realize there really is something going on behind this case. And although some of the fandom has gotten all of us bad attention, I do think that it has made some people come our way thinking “wtf,” and then again, realize maybe we are all onto to something. So it has had some positive effects. We were still getting discriminated before the fanfic arrived. AND, supporters that are here purely for looks will indeed disappear, as some stated.
2. The t shirts are a great idea, and I am stoked. But everyone’s getting hostile about it. Let’s cool off. We know who originally came up with the ideas for each different design, and the creators should know that. That being said, I understand where people are having similar designs. We’re all working at the same cause, we are all using the same material- quotes, theme, slogans. So of course they are going to be close. And I know some of you have really put forth all your effort and serious- we LOVE IT. You all are taking the lead and doing your thing and we appreciate it. But like I said we know who you are and we credit you for that. Much love to you all.
3. Stop worrying about Columbiners, Holmies, etc. Who cares if they compare us to them. I don’t think they mean it in a bad way. And regardless of how opposite of them we are, we don’t need to jump on them. Freedom of speech, right? Freedom of belief, etc. So what if they have their own thing going for them. We all have something in common: we support something that the majority doesn’t like. So let’s just leave it at that. Let them be, we’ll do us, they’ll do them. If you are bother by their posts in here, which are rare, just use the ignore button if you are offended. If someone asks you and says it, just don’t reply. All distractions.
4. A lot of people are wanting to go to the rally and want to meet up and what not. No biggie- we do it on here and we all wish to have someone to actually converse with about what’s going on so of course if we get the chance why not? We can help each other organize, prepare, and fact check each other before the rally. It’s all good! I don’t think that most people would be ignorant enough to show up to use his looks as for why he is innocent. If they did, they’d probably feel like the odd one out because a lot of us mean business. Also another reason we should do silent protesting so stupid things don’t get said! Have to think about it if you can’t talk and only have one poster!
5. With this being said, please let’s quit griping at each other and remain supportive of each and every one. Supporters are supporters. Ones who aren’t meant to be here will drop off. Let’s keep the good ideas coming. Good ideas = good vibes. So bitches, don’t kill our vibe! :p
I hope I didn’t offend anyone, I just hate seeing everyone like this. Stay strong! xoxoxo
I wish with all of my heart that the Boston Marathon Bombings never happened. I wish Martin Richards and the other victims were at home with their families, I wish Tamerlan was at home with his wife and daughter, where he should be. I wish Diaz, Aza and Robel were finishing up with school, and I wish Jahar was still eagerly anticipating summer with his bright future ahead of him.
Sorry guys, but the phrase ‘Free Jahar’ bothers me. I prefer ‘Justice for Jahar’ because it lets people on the outside know just what you’re fighting for.
When people who were at the marathon see a whole bunch of people parading around saying ‘free jahar’, they obviously wont understand what you mean by it, and take it as an offense.
I just think that ‘Justice for Jahar’ gets the point across better idk
I agree with this wholeheartedly.
Justice for Jahar is a good blanket term for the diverse beliefs of everyone who posts in the tag/runs a blog that talks about these topics.